Studio Star – Roller Shutter
Alutech’s Studio Star is a unique shutter that will protect virtually any shaped opening! Ideal for all triangular, arched and unusual shaped windows. All Alutech’s shutters are designed to protect buildings from the worst of storms, the most determined burglar, the brightest sunlight and the most variable thermal conditions imaginable.
Studio Star Shutter Features
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum RCE-40 slat profile
- Electrical motor operators with special clutch and break attachments
- All curved arch tops are CNC machine bent to ensure perfect fit and no cut and weld marks
- Die cast aluminum end caps with special entry guides
- Attractive 45 degree, 2-piece shutter housings
- Powder coated paint finishes on all exterior components
- 5 standard colors: white, light beige, cream, brown. and custom colors available
- Engineered pulley system for guidance of lift cable
Studio Star Shutter Benefits
- Cover any shaped opening regardless whether triangular, arched, or trapezoidal.
- Storm and hurricane protection
- Protects all openings from driving wind and rain damage
- Reduced energy costs
- Protect your non-rectangular windows with rolling shutters
- Increased insulation factors
- Increased property values
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Sun protection and shading
Studio Star Shutters Gallery
We Are #1 For Hurricane Shutters
Texas Storm Shutters is the #1 place for Hurricane Shutters, Rolling Shutters, Bahama Shutters, Bermuda Shutters, Colonial Shutters and Security Shutters. We also provide the best Hurricane Screens and Storm Screens and Shades. Proudly serving Rockport, Port Aransas, Aransas Pass and Corpus Christi areas in Texas Gulf Coast.
What To Look For In Rolling Storm Shutters
- Do they protect against extreme weather?
- Are they hurricane-approved?
- Are they easy to use – both with remote and manual?
- Do they protect against strong winds?
- Can they withstand 200+ miles an hour?
- Do they also provide energy savings?
- Can they help protect against extreme temperature?
- Are they able to cover large areas?
- Can they work for windows and balconies?
- Do they offer clear views?
- Are they enhanced with interlocking system for folding?
- Can they work in curved areas?
- Are they easy to operate from inside or outside?
- Are they aesthetically pleasing?