Alu Star – Bertha-58
- End Retention System – eliminates storm bars
- Extra Tall Slat: 58mm – for oversize opening, e.g. Lanais or Balconies
- Building Code Approved – complies with FBC / IRC / Dade / TDI
- Approved on Wood and Concrete/Block Substrates
In addition to the Mini systems RCE 40 and Barracuda, we carry the Maxi system know as Bertha 58.
For more information, samples and price quotes, contact us.
Alutech United – Roll Shutter – Measuring Instructions
We Are #1 For Hurricane Shutters
Texas Storm Shutters is the #1 place for Hurricane Shutters, Rolling Shutters, Bahama Shutters, Bermuda Shutters, Colonial Shutters and Security Shutters. We also provide the best Hurricane Screens and Storm Screens and Shades. Proudly serving Rockport, Port Aransas, Aransas Pass and Corpus Christi areas in Texas Gulf Coast.
What To Look For In Rolling Storm Shutters
- Do they protect against extreme weather?
- Are they hurricane-approved?
- Are they easy to use – both with remote and manual?
- Do they protect against strong winds?
- Can they withstand 200+ miles an hour?
- Do they also provide energy savings?
- Can they help protect against extreme temperature?
- Are they able to cover large areas?
- Can they work for windows and balconies?
- Do they offer clear views?
- Are they enhanced with interlocking system for folding?
- Can they work in curved areas?
- Are they easy to operate from inside or outside?
- Are they aesthetically pleasing?