Storm Shutter Solutions
Texas Storm Shutters specializes in helping homeowners, businesses and architects protect properties while preserving and enhancing aesthetics.
For Flood Barrier solutions click on our Flood Barrier page. TSS now fabricates the best removable Flood Barrier product on the market for home, business, or public facility flood water damage protection. (We might or we might not get another hurricane soon, but we will definitely continue to deal with rising water issues!)
Texas Storm Shutters is the #1 place for Hurricane Shutters, Rolling Shutters, Bahama Shutters, Bermuda Shutters, Colonial Shutters and Security Shutters. We also provide the best Hurricane Screens and Storm Screens and Shades. Proudly serving Rockport, Port Aransas, Aransas Pass and Corpus Christi areas in Texas Gulf Coast.
Hurricane Rated Rolling Shutters
Hurricane shutters come in all shapes and sizes. Texas Storm Shutters offers a better version of the hurricane roll shutter, called Barracuda. Barracuda shutter system will give you code compliant hurricane protection in small housings. In addition, the End Retention System eliminates the need for storm bars. Years of engineering and testing went into one of the most advanced roll shutters for hurricane protection on the market. The patented technology, provides a smooth, quiet operation, very small housing sizes combined with all the hurricane protection you need. The Barracuda meets and exceeds the toughest industry standards.
What To Look For In Rolling Shutters
- Do they protect against extreme weather?
- Are they hurricane-approved?
- Are they easy to use – both with remote and manual?
- Do they protect against strong winds?
- Can they withstand 200+ miles an hour?
- Do they also provide energy savings?
- Can they help protect against extreme temperature?
- Are they able to cover large areas?
- Can they work for windows and balconies?
- Do they offer clear views?
- Are they enhanced with interlocking system for folding?
- Can they work in curved areas?
- Are they easy to operate from inside or outside?
- Are they aesthetically pleasing?